Lost or Transferred Rings and other Transferred Bells

ALL HALLOWS BREAD ST, Bread St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 12 cwt. Church and tower demolished 1878. Bells transferred to All Hallows, East India Dock Road.
ALL HALLOWS HONEY LANE, Honey Lane - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ALL HALLOWS LOMBARD ST, Lombard St - Formerly ring of 10, tenor 19½ cwt. Church demolished in 1938 and fittings, tower and bells given to All Hallows, Twickenham.
ALL HALLOWS STAINING, Mark Lane - Formerly 6 bells, tenor 8-2-21. Church demolished in 1870 leaving the tower. Bells removed 1890, 5 were recast and hung at St Paul's, Homerton and now hang at Stone-by-Dartford, Kent. 1 is on display in the Grocers' Hall.
ALL HALLOWS THE GREAT, Upper Thames St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 18-1-19. Original tower demolished 1876. Church demolished 1894. Substitute tower demolished 1964. Bells relocated to St Jude, Hampstead Garden Suburb.
ALL HALLOWS THE LESS, Upper Thames St - Formerly 4 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ALL SAINTS, Skinner St - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
CHRIST CHURCH GREYFRIARS, Newgate St - Formerly 2 bells, service bell 22-2-20. Church bombed 1940, Partially demolished 1977. Large bell scrapped 1960. Small bell transferred to Christ's Hospital 1982.
HOLY TRINITY MINORIES, Minories - Formerly ring of 3 bells, tenor 1 cwt approx. Church closed 1899 and demolished. Fate of bells unknown.
HOLY TRINITY THE LESS, Knightrider Street - Formerly 4 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST ALBAN WOOD ST, Wood St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 4 cwt approx. Church demolished in 1965 leaving tower remaining. Bells removed.
ST ALPHAGE, London Wall - Formerly 2 bells, larger 14 cwt. Church pulled down leaving the tower standing. The 3 crossing arches of the ground floor of the tower are all that survived the bombing.
ST ANDREW HUBBARD, Lovat Lane - Formerly 5 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST ANN, Blackfriars - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST ANTHOLIN, Budge Row / Watling Street - Formerly 2 bells, larger 10-1-23. Church demolished 1874-6. Spire top now at Sydenham. Bells transferred to St Antholin, Nunhead in 1874 (retuned 1925 Whitechapel) and later transferred to Ss Anthony and Silas, Peckham Rye in 2003 (Hayward Mills).
ST AUDOEN ALIAS ST EWIN, Newgate Street - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST AUGUSTINE, Watling St - Formerly 1 bell, 6 cwt approx. Church destroyed in 1941 leaving the tower only. Now part of the St Paul's Choir School.
ST BARTHOLOMEW BY THE EXCHANGE, Bartholomew Lane - Formerly 5 bells. Demolished 1840.
ST BARTHOLOMEW MOOR LANE, Moor Lane - Formerly 1 bell, 4-0-11. Demolished 1903.
ST BENET FINK, Threadneedle Street - Formerly 3 bells, 9-1-22. Demolished 1846.
ST BENET GRACECHURCH, Gracechurch - Formerly 5, then 1 bells, 18-3-7. Demolished 1868.
ST BENET SHEREHOG, Poultry - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST BOTOLPH BILLINGSGATE, Billingsgate - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST CHRISTOPHER LE STOCKS, Threadneedle Street - Formerly 6 bells. Demolished 1781.
ST DIONIS BACKCHURCH, Lime St - Formerly ring of 10 bells, 19½ cwt approx. Church demolished in 1878. Bells and frame moved in 1879 in All Hallows, Lombard Street.
ST DUNSTAN-IN-THE-EAST, Great Tower St - Formerly ring of 8, tenor 21-0-14. Church partly destroyed 1941. Ring remodelled and transferred to Sterling Winery, Calistoga, California.
ST FAITH UNDER ST PAUL, Castle Baynard - Formerly 1 bell. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST GABRIEL, Fenchurch St - Formerly 3 bells. Church and bells destroyed in the Great Fire, 1666.
ST GEORGE, Botolph Lane - Formerly 2 bells, larger 6 cwt. Church and tower demolished 1904.
ST GREGORY BY ST PAUL, Castle Baynard - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST JAMES DUKE PLACE, Duke Place - Formerly 1 bell. Church destroyed 1880.
ST JOHN AT WALBROOK, Walbrook - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST JOHN THE EVANGELIST, Friday St - Formerly 4 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST JOHN ZACHARY, Gresham St - Formerly 4 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST KATHARINE COLEMAN, Fenchurch St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 10½ cwt. Church demolished in 1926. Bells transferred to St Catherine Coleman, North Hammersmith (now St Katherine Westway).
ST LAWRENCE POUNTNEY, Laurence Pountney Lane - Formerly 3 bells. Church and bells destroyed in the Great Fire, 1666.
ST LEONARD EASTCHEAP, Eastcheap - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST LEONARD FOSTER LANE, Foster Lane - Formerly 4 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARGARET MOSES, Friday St - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARGARET NEW FISH ST, New Fish St - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARTIN OUTWICH, Bishopsgate - Formerly 4 bells hung for full circle ringing. Demolished 1874.
ST MARTIN POMEROY, Ironmonger Lane - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARTIN VINTRY, Upper Thames St - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY ALDERMANBURY, Aldermanbury - Formerly 2 bells, larger 5 cwt approx. Church and bells destroyed in 1940. Church dismantled and rebuilt in Fulton, Missouri
ST MARY AT HILL, Eastcheap - Formerly 3 bells, tenor 12-1-0 in F sharp, removed 1988 and scrapped 2012
ST MARY AXE, Leadenhall St - Formerly 3 bells. Demolished 1561.
ST MARY BOTHAW, Dowgate Hill - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY COLECHURCH, Poultry - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY MAGDALEN MILK ST, Milk St - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY MAGDALEN OLD FISH ST, Old Fish St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 9 cwt. Church destroyed by fire in 1886. Surviving bell transferred to St Andrew's, Bromley, Middx.
ST MARY MOUNTHAW, Old Fish Street Hill - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY SOMERSET, Upper Thames St - Formerly 1 bell, tenor 5 cwt approx. Church demolished 1872 leaving the tower. Bell transferred to St Mary, Hoxton.
ST MARY STAINING, Oat Lane - Formerly 3 bells.Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MARY WOOLCHURCH HAW, Poultry - Formerly 5 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MATTHEW FRIDAY ST, Friday St - Formerly 1 bell, 3½ cwt approx. Church demolished 1887. Bell transferred to St Vedast, Foster Lane before being destroyed in 1941.
ST MICHAEL BASSISHAW, Basinghall Street - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MICHAEL CROOKED LANE, Crooked Lane - Formerly 2 bells, larger 3 cwt approx. Church and tower demolished 1876. Bell transferred to St Peter's, River, Kent.
ST MICHAEL LE QUERNE, Panyer Alley - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST MICHAEL QUEENHITHE, Upper Thames St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 18 cwt approx. Church and tower demolished 1876. Treble transferred to St James Garlickhythe.
ST MICHAEL WOOD ST, Wood St - Formerly 3, then 2 bells. Demolished 1897.
ST MILDRED BREAD ST, Bread St - Formerly 1 bell, 2½ cwt approx. Church and bells destroyed 1941.
ST MILDRED POULTRY, Poultry - Formerly 3 bells. Demolished 1872.
ST NICHOLAS ACON, Nicholas Lane - Formerly 5 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST NICHOLAS OLAVE, Bread Street Hill - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST NICHOLAS SHAMBLES, Butcher Hall Lane - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST OLAVE OLD JEWRY, Old Jewry - Formerly 3 bells, tenor 11 cwt approx. Church demolished in 1888-91. Bells transferred to St Olave, Woodberry Down, Stoke Newington.
ST OLAVE SILVER ST, Silver St - Formerly 2 bells. Church and bells destroyed in the Great Fire of 1666 and not rebuilt.
ST PANCRAS SOPER LANE, Soper Lane - Formerly 6, then 5 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST PETER LE POER, Broad St - Formerly 3 bells and a small bell, tenor 9-3-26 in a frame for 6. Church and tower demolished 1908. 2 Bells transferred to St Peter le Poer, Friern Barnet. Others formed metal for the trebles at Willesden (1912).
ST PETER PAUL'S WHARF, Upper Thames Street - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST PETER WESTCHEAP, Westcheap - Details for former bells not known. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.
ST STEPHEN COLEMAN ST, Coleman St - Formerly ring of 8 bells, tenor 14 cwt approx. Church demolished after bombing in 1941.
ST SWITHIN LONDON STONE, Cannon St - Formerly 2 bells, larger 4 cwt approx. Church bombed 1940, demolished 1962.
ST THOMAS APOSTLE, Knightrider St - Formerly 3 bells. Church destroyed in the Great Fire.

Love's Guide to the Church Bells of the City of London